Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Niro S Touring
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I reset the clock time in my 2019 non-plug-in S Touring? The manual says: press set-up, then the date/time button. I see no date/time button.

·
Registered
2019 Niro S Touring
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Johnxyz - Thanks for the video, but there is no date/time button displayed on my set up screen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
In my 2019 EV there are 2 pages to the set-up screen. I have to scroll/swipe left to see the second page. The date/time button is on the second page.

·
Registered
Niro HEV, 2020, Dynamic Link, UVO, EPB, 10"-AVN, Navi
126 Posts
It is either in the user settings of the middle LCD or in the general settings in the AVN or press the setup-button...

·
Registered
320 Posts
If I'm remembering right from a few weeks ago, if you press on the time/clock, it will auto open the menu. Crossing the border from CA to AZ always messes with my clock so I had to adjust it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
When I drove from Flagstaff to St. Paul recently, I had to change the time zone twice in one day; AZ > NM > TX.
😆
If I'm remembering right from a few weeks ago, if you press on the time/clock, it will auto open the menu. Crossing the border from CA to AZ always messes with my clock so I had to adjust it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts