Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On our 2019 PHEV Niro, setting for "Charge on Schedule" works fine for days, then goes to "Charge Now" without having even used the PHEV menu, or, so far as known, the "Deactivate Scheduled Charging" override button at lower left of steering wheel. My wife and I share the car using different fobs. Do settings change upon using different fobs?

·
Registered
411 Posts
On our 2019 PHEV Niro, setting for "Charge on Schedule" works fine for days, then goes to "Charge Now" without having even used the PHEV menu, or, so far as known, the "Deactivate Scheduled Charging" override button at lower left of steering wheel. My wife and I share the car using different fobs. Do settings change upon using different fobs?
I doubt it's due to a fob. Mine also switched from "on schedule" to "charge now" at least once and I don't know why.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem since I posted on 26 July. I've notice that both the iOS Kia Access app and Windows online app have been updated of late. Maybe coincidence that settings are stable of late. I'll reply again if there's a problem again. Thanks, @TheSilverFlash and @charlesH.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts