Kia Niro Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Ohh your in Orlando. Well I'll definitely be interested in eventually learning the dealer since I'm in Daytona. So far I'm happy with Deland Kia.

Reactions: Dovidan

·
Registered
2019 White PHEV EX Prem, Mich Premier AS tires, LED BU lights, window visors 2022 Subaru OB Touring
519 Posts
PCguy: Congrats on your new Bolt,. sounds like you got a decent deal on it. Seems like that is the best EV buy out there at this moment in time. From all I have read it is a decent EV, I hope it turns our that way for you. Let us know.
atc98092 on this site is a Bolt owner & moderator on the Bolt forum. I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
PCguy: Congrats on your new Bolt,. sounds like you got a decent deal on it. Seems like that is the best EV buy out there at this moment in time. From all I have read it is a decent EV, I hope it turns our that way for you. Let us know.
atc98092 on this site is a Bolt owner & moderator on the Bolt forum. I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in.
I had a good conversation with him about the Bolt

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
So delivery of my new 2022 Bolt EUV Premier was last night.
I must have the worst luck ever this year. I go through all the paperwork, get the deal done.
get in my new car to drive it for the first time, hit the start button, and get an error message. Service transmission now - unable to shift soon

so I have not driven the car even one inch ,and it's sitting in the service department.
😟

41 - 49 of 49 Posts