Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This company seems to have made some pretty crazy LED lighting for the Kia Niro. I love it, sequential signals, full LED operations. Signals, Markers, Tail lights, Third brake lights, reverse lights, Headlights, DRLs, literally, everything lighting. Love seeing this level of creativity.

http://www.exledshop.com/

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is pretty cool but I have bought some parts from them before and the quality was not so good as I expected. i would still give it a try. I got a shop close by that would get them installed for me and then I report back to you guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I DID purchase the whole shebang- front and back setups. Came in pretty quickly. Only problem is- there are NO instructions anywhere.* I tried to install the inside rear LEDs but couldn't get the casing open (oven didn't work to soften up sealant- there was none- it's glued/melted together), and quickly cracked the lens. (replacement on order). They do have a demo of one of their techs installing the LEDs in a headlight, and he used a melting iron (cutting iron, like a soldering iron, only hotter) to cut the back off, installed the LEDs and re-sealed the back by welding it back on with the iron. Gonna have to try that, but with a Dremel cutter. Pretty costly after all was said and done (Duties) and actual cost ended up being about 800 CDN. But it will look REALLY cool (I keep telling myself). I am determined to install them. I'm a pretty good technician, but I shouldn't have tried the baking thing. news/photos/video as it is being done.

*No information available as to how to remove fog lights, HEADLIGHTS, rear reflector. Hopefully I can do this without removing the bumpers... I even bought a couple of service manuals online, but not much step by step there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts