Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2017 Kia Niro launch edition even though I really wanted an LX with the advanced technology package but nobody would help me at a dealership to get the one I wanted so I settled. Almost a year later I found a white one just like mine 2018 touring with every single possible feature. And I traded it in total I will be paying less buy $600 for the new one. I will be modifying this car constantly as I will be keeping it for years I actually find it quite fun to drive fast or economic.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice...btw the Sport mode is secret good fun. Just started using it on my Touring last couple weeks. I don’t know if that’s a Touring only thing. It’s a well put together vehicle for sure.

·
Registered
85 Posts
btw the Sport mode is secret good fun. Just started using it on my Touring last couple weeks. I don’t know if that’s a Touring only thing.
FYI, all Niros have Sport mode - even the cheapest FE trim. Probably the best of the Niro's stock features/functions. I rarely use it, but I have found that I have subconsciously trained myself to shift into sport mode both when passing on a 2-lane road and when I find myself in a pinch and have to maneuver around a road hazard on-the-fly. Greatly increases chances of success in avoiding accidents. The response times are quite a bit faster with the remapped accelerator pedal, and the suspension can definitely handle tight cornering at relatively high speeds when it comes to defensively avoiding accidents.

I am usually the one to post with negative attitude about my Niro, but this is one of those factors that I have to speak positively about. Kia got this one right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts