Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
A lot of people these days are straying away from the typical grey, white and black for more robust colors. Still, what are the chances of everyone being blue? :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A lot of people these days are straying away from the typical grey, white and black for more robust colors. Still, what are the chances of everyone being blue? :D
actually I see people still going for the same colors its just that now they have more interesting silvers, greys and white to choose from. some car makers even have a few types of each you can choose from. its actually hard to choose which one of these vibrant colors to choose from so typical colors are what they retreat to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Everyone, my first post. :)
I bought a Niro yesterday, just need to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive.

I wanted blue, and was given the option of
Gravity Blue
Ocean Blue

I'm guessing since I'm in Canada, our colours are different from the US? Is this Cerulean Blue the same as Ocean Bean?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ended up with the Cerulean blue. I actually ordered the gravity blue, even says so on my purchase agreement. After three months wait, the sales guys pulls my car up and I'm like, whose car is this? After about 10 minutes of looking into it, they find out that they entered my order with the code for Cerulean blue. the sales manager says, "that's a big boo boo" (no lie, his actual words). nothing a further price reduction and bunch of thrown in extras couldn't fix. Still don't know what the gravity blue looks like...

·
Super Moderator
463 Posts
Here's mine.!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Here's mine.!! :)
Now that's the way to fix the crappy stock 16"/plastic hub wheels. It looks as good as my Touring. What make are the wheels? If and when I own a Niro instead of leasing you give me hope that it can look better with the 16" spec.

BTW sorry if I insult any stock Niro wheel owners...but just saying...KIA could treat you way better than plastic hubcaps. Not gonna lie it was a deal breaker for me.

·
Super Moderator
463 Posts
Now that's the way to fix the crappy stock 16"/plastic hub wheels. It looks as good as my Touring. What make are the wheels? If and when I own a Niro instead of leasing you give me hope that it can look better with the 16" spec.

DAI Wheels, ARC DW69 model. (link)

BTW sorry if I insult any stock Niro wheel owners...but just saying...KIA could treat you way better than plastic hubcaps. Not gonna lie it was a deal breaker for me.

hey! no problemo my friend.! i really understand you! this is why i had them changed.! and they weight the same than the dark alloy mags under the crappy cap! ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
They don't offer Cerulean Blue in the PHEV. We would have opted for that, so we got the silky silver. Good color but wish they had offered a greater variety of colors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts