Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 19 PHEV threw this code this morning. I googled and didn’t really get a hit. The FB groups haven’t posted about it either. Anyone on here experienced it? I have an appointment with the dealer next week. Only have 1000 miles on it. No symptoms presenting yet.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
797 Posts
I tried a search as well with no results. Must be a Kia specific code, most likely tied to the hybrid system. If it doesn't self-clear, time for a dealer to check it out.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: Went to local dealer just to check the codes. Evap vent valve stuck closed. Part on backorder 2-4 weeks. Still drivable but may have trouble filling gas tank. May click off frequently since the tank cannot vent properly. They told me they would give me a loaner if filling the gas tank becomes exceedingly difficult. Will update once I know more.

·
Super Moderator
797 Posts
Well, I just filled my tank today after 5 weeks, but it was still half full. I had some fuel discount points that expired tomorrow if I didn't use them. Save a buck a gallon. So if you can plug in as much as possible you shouldn't even need to fill up before they fix it. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts