Kia Niro Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am curious at the number of issues that are posted onto this site about this or that not working or doing something wrong, or even generating some error.

I get that misery loves company, but when the thread is asking what they should do, or simply to complain about the fault, then I am left wondering what is the point. It's not like the Kia doesn't come with one of the longest warranties out there, so any problem or error that you get, should be solved by your dealer under warranty. I would understand if someone posted that they got a problem and the dealer is stumped and asking for suggestions or help. I am grateful if someone posts that they had an isssue X and went to the dealer and they fixes it by doing the following repairs. Great, in that helps others to know what to ask the dealer, or if they had a similar sounding issue but it was fixed differently, then it helps too in trying to isolate where the problems might be. But I am pretty sure that the Niro has at least a 5 year warranty, and the first model was released in 2017, so how any car can be outside of that warranty window except for the few who drive unbelievable distances that millage was the limiting factor.

This is a modern hyper computer controlled vehicle, so unless you have the right computer to plug in and software to match, your just guessing like the rest of us as to what is wrong. Am I missing something or just being to judgemental?
I tend to agree with Roadkill if you have an issue under warranty Take it to the dealer. Under warranty that issue will be fixed for free. Free is good! If they cant fix it then you have documented the issue and if it cant be fixed you can escalate the issue to corporate and maybe even get a new car under lemon laws. Personally I really like my 2019 Niro Touring hybrid and I trust my dealer to fix any issues I have. Example, I bought a KIA Optima Hybrid from one dealer and noticed that the panoramic roof trim was warped. I took it to a closer dealer and they replaced the entire roof for free under warranty. Mods are a different story of course.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts