Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Thanks in Advance for your help!

I am yet another new Niro owner joining the niro club. BTW thanks to lof of active users in this website, it had tons of useful information for my purchase of 2017 Niro EX touring launch edition.

anyone have a recollection of whether 2017 kia EX touring launch edition had NIRO factory carpet installed or not ? i am fully aware the cargo carpet is not by default ?

I went to the dealer next day, the sales guy had a look that he lost money on this deal which i never ever believe in car business. especially for NIRO :) he said that factor carpets costs me another $100 (which comes close to all season mats)

·
Registered
125 Posts
The dealer is being beyond cheap. Even though it isn't listed on the sticker, carpeted floor mats came with my Niro and every Niro I saw on the lot. I prefer all-weather mats so I did buy and install those along with the cargo tray. Got them for around $150.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for clarification. We went too many rounds of negotiation to get the OTD : $24K. the dealer was too much upset to close the deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts