Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Newbie here, hoping someone can assist.
So I took delivery of my E-Niro +4 today, very impressed. However I went to charge it this evening with my "OHME" wall mount charger, currently have no schedules set on the car, and it starts charging with the green light flashing (on the dashboard). But after about 20 minutes I keep getting the following message via the UVO App "Connected, but not charging (possible reasons: Blackout, payment incompletion, charging stop button enabled).

All 3 lights on my OHME wall charger are flashing when I get this message and according to the OHME instructions, this indicates an "EV Fault"

So I'm scratching my head here. I've gone through all the setting on the Car and can't see what it could be, hope someone can assist.

·
Administrator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
2,296 Posts
My first suggestion would be to try a different EVSE. If it charges normally, then it's not the car's issue. If it still doesn't charge, then it's the car, and you need to take it to a dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My first suggestion would be to try a different EVSE. If it charges normally, then it's not the car's issue. If it still doesn't charge, then it's the car, and you need to take it to a dealer.
Thanks for this, So it doesn't appear to have anything to do with the car, but with the OHME App, I'm not to sure what happened but the OHME app can sometimes stop and start the charge, depending on the Tariff I set-up, hence why I got notified via the UVO app that the charge had stopped.

So I left it over night (thought I'd deal with it in the morning) and when I woke up it was fully charged, so hopefully panic over and I just need to get used to how the App works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.