Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Niros owners out there that that have child or infant seats in your car. I'm curious how easy (or not) it is to install and remove such seats from back seat of a Niro.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Any Niros owners out there that that have child or infant seats in your car. I'm curious how easy (or not) it is to install and remove such seats from back seat of a Niro.
it's easier than our last car, Hyundai accent, because of the Niros greater legroom..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have both infant and child seat in the back. Both were easy to install regardless of LATCH or seat belt application. Now, if I can only get the older one to stop kicking the back of my seat while I'm driving.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Put the older child on the right side. If they kick the back of the seat, your front seat passenger can deal with the urchin while you keep driving.
>:) 0:)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a 3 year old in a child seat behind the driver seat. It was very easy to install, much easier than the Dodge Neon that I had before the Niro.

The biggest downfall of the Niro is its high beltline. This makes the bottom of the back window be higher than my daughters head so she can’t see out very good.

·
Super Moderator
549 Posts
I have both infant and child seat in the back. Both were easy to install regardless of LATCH or seat belt application. Now, if I can only get the older one to stop kicking the back of my seat while I'm driving.

My first thought was a Sawzall.. bu that might get you in trouble with child services.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts