Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I wanted to edit one of my post for a typo issue, but i cannot see any "edit" button or link to do so.

Can someone tell me where i can "click" to edit my post ?

Thanks,
- Eric

·
Registered
85 Posts
This forum only gives you a few minutes to edit posts. (15-30 mins? Something like that.) The edit button disappears very shortly after posting.

Keep this in mind when posting here. If missed, your only recourse is a reply to correct your previous posts.

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This forum only gives you a few minutes to edit posts. (15-30 mins? Something like that.) The edit button disappears very shortly after posting.

Keep this in mind when posting here. If missed, your only recourse is a reply to correct your previous posts.
Thanks for the info.! ;)

·
Administrator
154 Posts
Just to clarify, a member has 5 minutes to edit the title of a thread and then 10 minutes to edit posts. After the time limit expires, any edits must be handled by a mod or admin.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just to clarify, a member has 5 minutes to edit the title of a thread and then 10 minutes to edit posts. After the time limit expires, any edits must be handled by a mod or admin.

Cheers,

Erik
Thanks, i just wanted to make some typo mistake correction in my text.!

could you delete my initial post: http://www.kianiroforum.com/forum/6-new-member-introductions/6058-lafe005-says-hello.html#post51410

i will start it again.! anyway.. had no comment after my intro.!

Eric.

·
Administrator
154 Posts
We try to avoid deleting posts altogether on the forums. If you like, I'd be happy to edit your typos for you - it's no problem at all, and definitely easier that starting it again. Sound good?

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 6 of 6 Posts