Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had it usually crash when I was trying to get it to turn on the heat. Someone recommended that I make sure the doors are locked prior to trying to turn the heat on and use the website https://owners.kia.com/content/owners/en/kia-owner-portal.html/

I found the website MUCH faster and is working so far, but haven't used it enough to say whether that will always work. I do know that the mobile app continues to be slow as molasses and rarely work for the climate control. The last time I tried the mobile app to turn on the heat, it failed like usual. The doors were definitely lock prior to logging in, but I was several miles away on a shuttle bus. Don't know if being farther away or in a moving vehicle would be a problem. I usually can lock the doors with the mobile app if I forget, but I have only been in the store or office when trying, so still pretty close to the car.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm on Android and everytime I start the EVO app it crashes.
Anyone have any luck?
There are several UVO apps available on Google Play. I'm running "UVO Eco" on Android 6 Marshmallow with my 2018 PHEV and it does not crash but it is slow. I recall that the first few times I tried to use it, it didn't behave as expected, but then it started to work correctly after that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts