Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think about a ~$1900 wrap warranty on a 2019 LX to extend the bumper-to-bumper coverage to 10/100 length? I’ve never owned a Kia so I’m not sure how robust the electronics are but I was thinking the repairs could be pretty costly on a hybrid being more complicated than the basic Honda Civic I’m coming from.

·
Registered
382 Posts
It's a little pricey. I got my 8yr/120k mi. warranty for $1475. He's got the one your interested in for $1308. It's a fidelity warranty which is actually the people that underwrite the Kia warranty so it's good at any Kia dealer. If you want the guys name let me know.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Huge mistake if you read Consumer Reports. Huge source of profits for the selling dealer, often more than they make on the sale. Do what you like, but outside of Apple, virtually no extended warranty is worth the money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a little pricey. I got my 8yr/120k mi. warranty for $1475. He's got the one your interested in for $1308. It's a fidelity warranty which is actually the people that underwrite the Kia warranty so it's good at any Kia dealer. If you want the guys name let me know.
Sure, I’d be interested

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is there a reference name I can give Troy Dietrick when calling him to ask about the extended warranty?

I presume he can sell an extended warranty on the Niro, even if I do not buy the vehicle from him?

Thank you

·
Registered
416 Posts
Is there a reference name I can give Troy Dietrick when calling him to ask about the extended warranty?

I presume he can sell an extended warranty on the Niro, even if I do not buy the vehicle from him?

Thank you
Heck, I get calls and texts all day long wanting me to buy some kind of extended warranty, surely a toyota dealer can figure it out.

P.S. i
I hate spammers...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts