Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
As far as I can recall, in the two years I've been reading this forum, there have been only four posts about selling stuff (one was mine). Doesn't matter if such posts are quickly buried, if the seller wants to bump them up, all they have to do is make a new post to the thread.

Frankly, there is not enough traffic here to justify any subforums other than HEV, PHEV, and BEV. I always go to new posts as my home page so the subforum doesn't matter personally. Some days there are only three posts on the entire forum.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback.

Seems like there are some mixed opinions on this one.
We'll standby on this one.

Ed
If we don't make a dedicated forum for it, then where should buy/sell/trade posts go?

This is the first car forum I've used that doesn't have a buy/sell/trade area.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Thanks,

It is now added.

Ed
Thanks for adding this and paying attention. I wasn't really sure who administered this site. Can you please tell us a little more. Is this a company sponsored site or do you own it yourself. I come from Prius Chat and over there we all knew Danny who owned the site.

·
Administrator
153 Posts
Ed and myself both work for the site owners, Vertical Scope. VS owns and operates a network of webforums for a wide variety of interests. We're based out of Toronto, Canada, have no direct relationship with the car manufacturer, and you'll only really see us working in this section or answering PM's.

There a few other names you'll see from time to time associated with this username, which is why we always sign off with our names

Any other questions, let us know

Kevin

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ed and myself both work for the site owners, Vertical Scope. VS owns and operates a network of webforums for a wide variety of interests. We're based out of Toronto, Canada, have no direct relationship with the car manufacturer, and you'll only really see us working in this section or answering PM's.

There a few other names you'll see from time to time associated with this username, which is why we always sign off with our names

Any other questions, let us know

Kevin

Thanks much for the info!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts