Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always like Kia Niro since I first laid my eyes on the concept model and the production version looks just as quirky and fun so this may be my first Kia car.

Just waiting for it to hit showrooms so I can test it out myself.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Are you looking at any other vehicles at the moment aside from the Niro?

Also what are you driving around currently?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm curious how many people are going to have the Niro as their first hybrid and how many are coming from previous hybrids that they have owned.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm curious how many people are going to have the Niro as their first hybrid and how many are coming from previous hybrids that they have owned.
Being along the lines of an entry-level hybrid it's going to be a first for a lot of people especially since Kia is typically a brand with really attainable vehicles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Being along the lines of an entry-level hybrid it's going to be a first for a lot of people especially since Kia is typically a brand with really attainable vehicles.
Very true. Maybe a more interesting stat will be how many owners will be first time Kia buyers and how many will have owned a Kia in the past.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My first KIA as well as my first Hybrid or I should say as soon as my Touring with Tech Package arrives but the dealer gave me a new Optima Hybrid to drive in the mean time. Must say I am loving the Optima but am anxious for the Niro to arrive which I am told will be the 23rd. of March.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Our Niro Touring is our first Kia. Traded in a C-Max. Love both cars. Niro gets slightly better mileage and has more advanced gadgets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts