Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Niro EV EX Premium
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to a Niro EV from Chevy Bolt land after GM repurchased my Bolt.

I had bought the best front floor mats I've ever seen for the Bolt: Maxpider 3D Kagu mats. I want to get these for the Niro, but nobody seems to have them for the 2022 model.

Does anybody know whether the interior of the 2022s is the same as the 2021 Niros? I thought I read somewhere that it's basically the same car with very few changes.

·
Registered
2022 Niro EV EX Premium
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just noticed that I should have posted this in another forum. Sorry, mods. Still getting used to how this board is organized.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Niro Phev SX Touring (EX Premium USA)
48 Posts
I also have Tuxmats and they are the best mats that I ever had. I had them over a year and gone through 1 winter and no issues at all, still looks new after cleaning them.

·
Registered
'20 Niro EV EX Prem Leased
29 Posts
I got the tuxmats too.

I had weathertech on my previous vehicle and loved them. The tuxmat is more of a 1970s muscle car or porsche luxury sort of thing but it covers every inch and wraps up around the seats and does a good job.

Weathertech for the trunk is good.

·
Registered
2022 Niro EV EX Premium
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I also have Tuxmats and they are the best mats that I ever had. I had them over a year and gone through 1 winter and no issues at all, still looks new after cleaning them.
I ordered a set of the Tuxmats this morning, based on favorable comments here and elsewhere.

I really liked the Maxpider 3D Kagu mats I had in my Bolt, but they don’t appear to be available for the Niro EV. (I take it that mats cut for the HEV and PHEV flavors of the Niro don’t necessarily fit the BEV version.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts