Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, a couple of months ago I did a review of a frunk for the IONIQ from EV Accessories Ireland. I wanted to share it here if that’s ok as they also have a frunk for the KIA eNIRO. It looks brilliant for the eNiro. I have a 10% discount so feel free to use it if you buy from them. Maybe some other users have the frunk from these guys and can share their experience.

Promo code: DAVIDFRUNK10

Vídeo ioniq

Automotive parking light Hood Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light

Trunk Automotive design Automotive exterior Personal luxury car Gas

Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Personal luxury car

Car Vehicle Hood Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
1,938 Posts
Is there some sort of cover that goes over the contents? Cars with factory frunks are sealed, but this looks like it might be open to the under-hood area. In use that usually shouldn't be a major deal, but the under-hood area does sometimes get road spray up there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Is there some sort of cover that goes over the contents? Cars with factory frunks are sealed, but this looks like it might be open to the under-hood area. In use that usually shouldn't be a major deal, but the under-hood area does sometimes get road spray up there.
My experience is that the frunk seals fine actually. It goes all the way up to the hood (just millimetres from hood to rubber edge) so it’s fairly protected. I have been using mine for months and water has never got in, or any kind of dirt. I have driven in heavy rain, used a pressure washer to clean the car and no problems.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Niro EV EX
5 Posts
I love the idea. Thanks for the discount card. It's just too expensive with shipping to the US. Does anyone closer/in the US have something similar?

Hello, a couple of months ago I did a review of a frunk for the IONIQ from EV Accessories Ireland. I wanted to share it here if that’s ok as they also have a frunk for the KIA eNIRO. It looks brilliant for the eNiro. I have a 10% discount so feel free to use it if you buy from them. Maybe some other users have the frunk from these guys and can share their experience.

Promo code: DAVIDFRUNK10

Vídeo ioniq

View attachment 7096
View attachment 7097
View attachment 7099
View attachment 7098

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the idea. Thanks for the discount card. It's just too expensive with shipping to the US. Does anyone closer/in the US have something similar?
Yes, shipping things is quite expensive at the moment, I think it has gone up for everything the last few months.
There might be similar products around but make sure they are not just plastic or metal, this one is handmade out of fibreglass and resin. I would suggest that if you have local friends or people from the forum interested from your area that you get a few with the same shipping, it might be cheaper that way...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts