Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 2018 Kia Niro Ex is for sale in the Cars auction category and is listed with the following details:

VIN: KNDCC3LC0J5128013
Lot # 51179190
Odometer: 59,033 Actual
Color: BLUE
Transmission: AUTOMATIC
Drive: Front-wheel Drive
Auction Location: 16701 51ST AVE NE, ARLINGTON, WA 98223

For More Details Visit @ https://bit.ly/2HGoePD

You can also conduct an in-person inspection at the auction yard in WA - North Seattle

Not the right car Cars for you? Take a look at other Kia models available on AutoBidMaster! Contact us with any questions and we’ll be happy to help.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mid-size car

·
Registered
2020 KIA Niro EX Premium "NON-PLUG-IN - Saved $10K and the extension cord for the Christmas lights."
29 Posts
Didn't check out the link but it looks like collision damages on the driver's front corner.
Uber useage....
Probably a salvage title involved?

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
1,941 Posts
Interesting the auction location is Arlington, but they say you can view the car in north Seattle. The two aren't really that close. Depending on where they mean in Seattle that could be 25 miles or more (as the crow flies, probably 35 miles or more driving). And not a particularly hassle-free drive in either direction. Of course, I can see the company claiming their Arlington location is "north Seattle". I was born in Arlington, and no it's not what I would call convenient to Seattle. :D Companies do that all the time around here...

Yeah, I just looked Copart up online. They are calling Arlington "north Seattle". I really which companies would stop that nonsense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts