Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2008 Hyundai Sonata came with a garbage bag holder on the front passenger side near the glove box, but I can't find it on my 2018 Niro Hybrid. Does anyone have a suggestion on where and how to attach a small garbage bag in the front seating area? TIA! :x

·
Registered
19 Posts
I used a tennis ball can with a length of coated electrical wire to create a small garbage container to hang from drink holder area. Doesn’t really interfere with the passenger and doesn’t look to bad. I will post pics later. I did this in my last vehicle as I had the same issue.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Search KMMOTORS on Amazon. I bought one of their $10 bags and hook it to the lid of the center console and place it on the back seat area floor hump. I only use mine for crushed plastic bottles and/or cans and energy bar wrappers etc. it holds an amazing amount of stuff from my usage over a month or so. I wouldn’t put food wrappers or actual wet (smelly) garbage in it but it’s helping me not have a bunch of crap on the passenger side floor.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Why so complicated? I open the compartment between the front seats, Put 1 loop from an old grocery bag on it and let the bag hang behind the compartment. I've been doing similar for years, Originally I hung it from the headrest behind my head but the bag was heavy and ripped.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got a phone ring and glue to the center console
That most resembles what I have in my 2008 Sonata. That could work for me, but where do I get a "phone ring"?Is this a cell phone accessory? Thanks! :x

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Search KMMOTORS on Amazon. I bought one of their $10 bags and hook it to the lid of the center console and place it on the back seat area floor hump. I only use mine for crushed plastic bottles and/or cans and energy bar wrappers etc. it holds an amazing amount of stuff from my usage over a month or so. I wouldn’t put food wrappers or actual wet (smelly) garbage in it but it’s helping me not have a bunch of crap on the passenger side floor.
Looks like a good product, but not sure I like the idea of having it in the back seat area. Could be distracting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts