Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the post title, I'm getting rid of my Niro. Only made it about 30k miles, hit one deer, and had one tire sliced open by an unknown bit of debris. It never gave me any issues, though it did struggle to maintain 70 mph up a steep pass.
But I want something bigger. Just a little more room, especially in the trunk. So I ordered the Sportage PHEV the day my dealer opened orders. Still sticking with Kia, because the Niro has been a pretty good little car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was able to get it at MSRP, and the dealer estimated 4-6 weeks, though he then hedged to 12 weeks. I think he is a little optimistic, but we'll see.
Pretty excited, though a part of me wonders if the slightly larger new Niro would have been big enough. Really interested to see what people think when those start rolling out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Niro is bigger than my previous car, so I'm pretty happy with it at 66,000 miles. This despite having hit a deer, being rear ended, and having 3 tires sliced open due to road debris.
Wow, that's a bit rougher set of circumstances than I have had. Glad you are still happy with yours! They're fantastic cars, and I would probably keep mine if I weren't trying to consolidate: I don't really have the room for my pickup, so I am going to trade the Niro and sell the pickup and just have one vehicle that can meet all my needs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts