Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first 150 miles has been a blast. Only things I wish it had are (1) a programmable button to sync my garage opener. But I just stash the clicker in the sun glass holder. (2) cargo floor mats cover that also go up the back of the seat. I love to take my chocolate lab up the canyon, but the Velcro type flooring and lab hair is a bear to clean. I can find just cargo. without the fold down, I am wishful thinking to find one that also allows for the seat to go back up when done. Even Weather Tech did not reply, so I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
CleanFun: The option for the cargo tray & seatback covers is on the Kia Build Your Own site, showing as a $115 option, which means your dealer can order it for you. It used to be on the Kia accessories site, but it's been removed, I assume temporarily.

It's called: "Cargo Tray Seatback" and is described as: Custom fit to your Kia, this durable carpeted tray helps protect your vehicle's cargo area and seat backs from spills and stains.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The first 150 miles has been a blast. Only things I wish it had are (1) a programmable button to sync my garage opener. But I just stash the clicker in the sun glass holder. (2) cargo floor mats cover that also go up the back of the seat. I love to take my chocolate lab up the canyon, but the Velcro type flooring and lab hair is a bear to clean. I can find just cargo. without the fold down, I am wishful thinking to find one that also allows for the seat to go back up when done. Even Weather Tech did not reply, so I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion. :D
Hopefully WeatherTech will come out with a Kia Niro set. I'm hoping for same thing.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Maybe cut one to fit from material like - the padding you put on a floor in front of a work bench.

I did that for a 2005 Dodge Mini Van -- made it large enough to cover the floor from rear to back of second seat row (I usually leave the third row seats out).

Bought the materiel from a vendor at a Flea Market.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. You could definitely DIY something up or buy the one DalTXJim said. However what are your impressions on the drive so far?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts