Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Ukraine! I am happy to join this Forum because I used to be a clubber for the last 12 years and it was dedicated to my previous car Chevrolet Lacetti aka Daewoo Nubira. I'm supposed to be here since all of us have a lot of topics to discuss and I hope I will find answers to all my questions. So I'm owning and driving a red KIA Niro 2017 since 09.29.2017. It's a middle trim on 16" rims. This trim has a specific name - Business. It has no radar, keyless entry, leather seats, JBL or Harman-Kardon sound system, and many other features that are present in upper trim - Prestige. But I treat this trim as well balanced and I like it. During the last three years, I have changed a lot of things and details in my car. First of all, since I have certain experience in-car audio I have changed the 7" multimedia system for a bigger one (8"), installed a 4-channel sound amplifier and loudspeakers from Alpine. Sure thing my system includes an active subwoofer that takes place under the driver's seat. The loudspeakers in the rear doors were turned off. It was out of the question to do or not to noise cancellation and it was partly done. I mean front doors and the roof. And nowadays I enjoy the sound of my media system. JBL and other "premium" sound systems with numerous amount of loudspeakers should relax. Another thing I like so much is the new leather on the steering wheel, which is sewn with red thread, and the master made the steering wheel a little thicker at my request. This did not affect the heating function of the steering wheel.

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome! Great looking car, I really like the red trim on the steering wheel!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts