Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Actually this pic was taken at Carter Caves KY, My first little road trip. I drove about 400 miles to DC to get it but worth the effort as I kept my last car, an Element, for 18 years.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome! I have the same model in white, bought new in 2018. No issues over 55,000 miles so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's reassuring, all the tech makes me apprehensive. I bought the Zurich extended warranty with the option to cancel within 30 days. I googled, expecting to see a bunch of 1 stars but it actually has good reviews so that's more peace of mind.

·
Registered
2019 NIRO PHEV EX
327 Posts
We have a 2019 Niro PHEV EX that has been very reliable. It now has almost 35,000 miles on it.

When we bough it I wanted all the technical features, especially the safety ones, but shared your concerns about reliability. It was also our first KIA. I have been impressed with the NIRO's reliability. When it came time to replace our trusty 2004 Toyota Sienna we had for 16 years we bought a 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe based on our positive experience with the NIRO. Hyundai is KIA's parent company and lately both these companies have had good reviews for reliability

1 - 4 of 4 Posts