Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a '20 model, and haven't had any luck sourcing one, so if you have please let me know.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I've got a '20 model, and haven't had any luck sourcing one, so if you have please let me know.
I don't have one, but WeatherTech makes a trim to fit version. Not sure how well it would fit the Niro though, I just have an old moving blanket, works great as I can unfold it to cover the whole rear with the seats down or fold it up when the seats are up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got this one from WeatherTech. It's pretty good.
They must not offer it any more. I went to their site and only found floor mats. I may just have to use a tarp or something. That way at least I'd have something that could cover everything when the back seats are down - especially handy if hauling my bike somewhere.

·
Registered
166 Posts
An oil spill mat for garage floors would be inexpensive and should stick better to the bottom of the cargo area than a tarp, and it's easy to cut to fit..

·
Registered
693 Posts
They must not offer it any more. I went to their site and only found floor mats. I may just have to use a tarp or something. That way at least I'd have something that could cover everything when the back seats are down - especially handy if hauling my bike somewhere.
Their website is weird. If you specify the plug-in upfront it doesn't show up. If you select the hybrid and then change the option to the plug-in it does. Frustrating.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Their website is weird. If you specify the plug-in upfront it doesn't show up. If you select the hybrid and then change the option to the plug-in it does. Frustrating.

Thanks! While it doesn't specifically say it'll work in the 2020 model, I don't believe there were any changes to the cargo area from previous model years, so I ordered one up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An oil spill mat for garage floors would be inexpensive and should stick better to the bottom of the cargo area than a tarp, and it's easy to cut to fit..
Thanks for the idea, but since it turns out an actual cargo mat is available from Weathertech, I'm going to go that route. I like the lip to catch spills as well as not having to do any trimming.

·
Registered
11 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts