Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the Niro has an HD radio receiver? When I test drove an FE the other day (only one they had in stock) I forgot to check. The specs don't specifically say it does, while some cars it does. One site online says it does, but just looking for confirmation

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have an FE , it does not have the Premium radio , i test drove a Touring trim and it had the Hardmon radio which was a lot better radio.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Depends on the model and options selected. I have a Touring with the tech package and it has HD radio and SiriusXM too

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought an EX which shares it's radio with the FE and LX. I have not been able to find a setting to enable HD radio which my 2012 Soul had. Am I missing something? Tuning to same station that I was listening to in the Soul.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought an EX which shares it's radio with the FE and LX. I have not been able to find a setting to enable HD radio which my 2012 Soul had. Am I missing something? Tuning to same station that I was listening to in the Soul.
Confirmed when I went to the dealer, no HD radio on the EX. You need the touring with the upgraded radio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts