Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello wonderful world of Kia Niro owners! I am a first time car buyer and the Niro is currently at the top of my list. I was wondering if anyone can give their thoughts of the Niro in extreme heat? I'm moving out to Las Vegas soon so the ventilated seats look very tempting.

Also I am somewhat concerned about potentially draining the battery since it's a hybrid, if anyone has any words of wisdom, I would appreciate your comments.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
the niros are WAAAAY cheaper in chicago right now,,, get it before you move.
the dealer in Libertyville (north burbs) has several new '19 LX for just over 17k.
i drove from Elk Grove Village, IL to Mesa, AZ in june 2011 straight thru with only a single 6 hour sleep break in TX. it was brutal

·
Registered
222 Posts
Holy syndicate! The Libertyville dealer is offering over 20% of sticker right out of the gate, before any negotiations. How can they do that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Holy syndicate! The Libertyville dealer is offering over 20% of sticker right out of the gate, before any negotiations. How can they do that?
Well, here is a quote from Yelp just last week :)

We drove 1 hour and 11 minutes from Yorkville to Libertyville to buy a Kia Niro for the price on the website but when we got there, the price was suddenly $6,000 higher. They wouldn't honor the price on their website despite having no restrictions listed for the website price. It was a complete waste of time and gas - driving up there, going through financing, test driving the car, driving back home. The salesman seemed nice but the sales manager was a sneaky, underhanded cheat. What they did is called Bait & Switch and I'm planning to write to the BBB and Kia next. The general manager of this dealership should be sickened by the way it's run. We were actually warned when we were walking in by someone who had been there trying to buy a car and was on his way out. That guy drove from Joliet. What a scam.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Holy Syndicate is right! :eek:
Reminder to self -- if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Thanks for ferreting that out Dannon, you probably have saved someone a long, fruitless drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts