Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Kia Niro 3 HEV. Only issue so far is that the parking sensors only seem to work intermittently. Some times they bleep and sometimes they don't. Otherwise it's a good car to drive. I live in Greenock, Scotland.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Just bought a Kia Niro 3 HEV. Only issue so far is that the parking sensors only seem to work intermittently. Some times they bleep and sometimes they don't. Otherwise it's a good car to drive. I live in Greenock, Scotland.
Welcome Jake, can't offer much insight on the sensors other than to check that you aren't accidentally turning them off via the button next to the shifter. There might be a setting in the config menu that affects how the operate as well.

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Hello Klondike Jake and welcome to the forum.
What exactly is the "3" mean in your text ? is it a version number ?

For the sensors, like @jmurphEV said, you can see if they are broken or dirty. And in the configuration system in the dashboard cluster, there are adjustement for the sensors, they are probably too sensative.!
Cheers Mate.!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts