Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my Niro (Mocha Joe) in March 2017. EX w/ premium pkg— Rich Expresso. I have been happy with the Niro....no problems to date. I do keep wondering when my door handles will fall off.... since build date falls into the crucial ‘early builds’ January 2017. ��
Hope to learn a lot by following this forum. :)

Mocha Joe

·
Registered
223 Posts
I purchased my Niro (Mocha Joe) in March 2017. EX w/ premium pkg— Rich Expresso. I have been happy with the Niro....no problems to date. I do keep wondering when my door handles will fall off.... since build date falls into the crucial ‘early builds’ January 2017. ��
Hope to learn a lot by following this forum. :)

Mocha Joe
I purchased my 2017 LX in may 2017, almost a one year anniversary. No problems at all so far, including the door handles, which are also in the build date zone. I am thinking the handles need some additional human heavy handed help to break:p

·
Registered
416 Posts
I purchased my 2017 LX in may 2017, almost a one year anniversary. No problems at all so far, including the door handles, which are also in the build date zone. I am thinking the handles need some additional human heavy handed help to break:p

I think you might be on to something, but my thoughts are more that little kids, because they pull down on the door handle, instead of straight out, are responsible for breaking the rear door handles.

In any case, mine is also an early build and no broken door handles for me. I rarely use the rear doors except for loading and unloading stuff too big to fit in the rear.

·
Super Moderator
544 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a mocha niro out in the wild, definitely somewhat of a rare color
Verrryyyy rare color.! i have seen it only once. It was the second color to choose.. (wife request and condition LOL)

- Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts