Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Niro PHEV
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pleased to have found this forum. Just bought 2020 PHEV last week. First KIA and so far very impressed!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Pleased to have found this forum. Just bought 2020 PHEV last week. First KIA and so far very impressed!
Welcome! I have the '18 PHEV and love it. I do wish it had the full Start-Stop cruise control but that's about the only thing I would change.

·
Super Moderator
576 Posts
Hi @YVRflyer and welcome to the forum! i have a 2019 PHEV (one of the 10 first in Canada back in November 2018, and i still love it! Since then, i went 19 time to the gas pump and the last fill was in March 2020 and now passing the 3700km with the same tank! Is it a EX Premium or a SX ?

·
Super Moderator
544 Posts
Hi @YVRflyer. Glad that you found this site. it is a wonderful tool to refer to if you have something that you need help on. The PHEV is a great version of the Niro, but as you read through the pages here there are some nuances that you'll need to adjust to if you are coming from a regular gas only vehicle.

What part of British Columbia are you located ? I know the most posts come in wintertime from cold climate areas where the fuel economy drops down as the car suddenly had to run the engine more to get heat. This is confusing if you're use to getting that first 40km in EV mode and now see the motor running.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi @YVRflyer. Glad that you found this site. it is a wonderful tool to refer to if you have something that you need help on. The PHEV is a great version of the Niro, but as you read through the pages here there are some nuances that you'll need to adjust to if you are coming from a regular gas only vehicle.

What part of British Columbia are you located ? I know the most posts come in wintertime from cold climate areas where the fuel economy drops down as the car suddenly had to run the engine more to get heat. This is confusing if you're use to getting that first 40km in EV mode and now see the motor running.
I assume from his profile name that it's the Vancouver area. YVR is the Airport designation.
Sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts