Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Niro PEHV
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone confirm that they have used a Hitch-mounted bike rack on a Niro PEHV with two bikes on it and this did not interfere with the rear corner radar sensors needed for the blind spot warnings? If so, would you please say what year your car is? Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 Niro HEV EX+
429 Posts
Can anyone confirm that they have used a Hitch-mounted bike rack on a Niro PEHV with two bikes on it and this did not interfere with the rear corner radar sensors needed for the blind spot warnings? If so, would you please say what year your car is? Thanks.
I have a 2020 HEV with hitch mounted bike rack (2 bikes) and it has not interfered with my blind spot warning.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sometimes, when towing a trailer, my blind spot system will error. Typically, it happens while driving on a highway at 60 mph but not when I start my trip. Not sure why????

Just got an ebike and rack (came without the fat tire mounts) and will test it out when the fat tire mounts come in.

·
Registered
2019 White PHEV EX Prem, Mich Premier AS tires, LED BU lights, window visors 2022 Subaru OB Touring
466 Posts
Carrying two bikes on my hitch mounted rack triggers sensors when backing up. That & of course the back up camera view is partially obstructed. Other no problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts