Kia Niro Forum banner

How reliable has your Niro been?

• I've had a serious fault. my car has been out of comission for over 20 days to get fixed

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • I've had a serious fault. my car has been out of comission for less than 20 days to get fixed

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • I've had the usual type of warrany items that got fixed but my car was never unusable

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I haven't had anything really go wrong with my car that I would bother to mention

Votes: 92 80.7%
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
1,880 Posts
I accumulated only ~1k mile, over the last 9 months due to WFH.

My wireless charger and the Kia navigation update never worked (the USB ports work correctly). If I book an appointment at the dealer, would there be a charge to fix them or would they get covered by the guarantee?
Everything you describe should be covered under the vehicle warranty. Just don't let a dealer try to charge you for things that should be covered. Doesn't matter the brand, there are bad dealers with all of them.

Reactions: xenon2060

·
Registered
175 Posts
2019 PHEV 45000 miles with no problems whatsoever. I'm still a bit confused by the HVAC system and the audio but by far the best car I've ever owned. Most driving days are EV only. Best EV day was 34.7 miles in the hills of SW VA.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts