Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Niro's wheelbase is an inch longer than the Tucson.

But the Niro is 5 inches shorter than the Tucson. The Tucson is five inches taller and two inches wider.

If the Niro is too small for anyone here, the Tucson is worth a look.

·
Registered
151 Posts
That is actually a notable difference, and the Tucson does look pretty good... Hmm.. this has me pondering now ? Anyone else ?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Niro almost seems like the perfect starter vehicle for someone starting a family and the Tuscon suitable for average American 4-5 adults. Just from the visual posted above you can see how good headroom is.

·
Registered
289 Posts
That is after all how it's always been, examples of this are already on the road, and that's the biggest indicator... look at who bought and what they're doing with it. Fortunately the market is still in its infancy.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Infancy for this generation and new line of segments, definitely. Things are really beginning to grow at the moment

·
Registered
40 Posts
But, I don't think the Tucson is a hybrid like the Niro. Sure the Niro is a bit smaller but I assume people would want it because the crossover is a hybrid.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think they're in the process of making one actually. I've seen something about two concepts that were unveiled at Geneva or something in that line

·
Registered
151 Posts
Heard the same thing, it's just going to be a matter of when they'll release it and for how much. There's a lot of hybrids and full EVs being released between now and the next 4 years

·
Registered
289 Posts
They will need to have that one model that serves multiple purposes and the Niro seems to be it, the Soul would be the next best thing but it's not anywhere near as 'universal' as the Niro. So chances are the Niro will get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts