Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I've never heard that before. It also sounds counterintuitive in that if you lower the seat, taller drivers will have less thigh support. I'm average height, but I raised my seat to the max for better thigh support (plus a slightly better view front and back). Not sure how much the EV reduces inside height dimensions (if at all), but tall people have lots of headroom in the Niro, especially in models without sunroofs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But, you have never sat in a Niro EV. The seat is a good 2” higher at its lowest compared to Niro HEV/PHEV. It isn’t a headroom or legroom issue, it is getting your head at a comfortable relationship with the vehicle.

·
Registered
401 Posts
But, you have never sat in a Niro EV. The seat is a good 2” higher at its lowest compared to Niro HEV/PHEV. It isn’t a headroom or legroom issue, it is getting your head at a comfortable relationship with the vehicle.
That would be a plus for me. I value ease of entry and exit and I'm only 5 10 so I'm not too concerned with headroom.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Can you cite a source link for this? 2 inches less headroom is a big deal, don't know any other way it could be done. In any case, it is not so difficult to space most seats higher where they bolt to the floor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts