Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. I'm very disappointed with deal service the two places i've been to so far. is there anyone in socal who has had experience they like?

today's deal was: drop off car for the CEL (# SA 395), they said it will be done in 3 hours , they said they'll text me.
i go back after 4 hours. they never texted. the car i sitting out on the curb. i ask someone what the status is. no one knows, then 10 minutes later they say its "done" and they don't have the part and didn't do anything. they'll call me when the part is in.

maybe i'm spoiled from having a mini previously, but these guys also lied about the programming change, got confused if i had an EV soul or a hybrid niro and what my car needed. and really just don't care about anything but getting people in and out, problem fixed or not.

also every mirror was changed, and the radio was cranked up when I started the car.

/vent. sorry. love the car. i just need to find someone who can service.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Garden Grove Kia upsold the oil. Wasn't too happy about that. But they did the work on time. I was only in for oil/tire rotation/check up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts