Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried replacing the American KIA emblems with the 3D K logo? If so which did you use. I notice those on Amazon are listed by models that don't yet include Niro. (I'm hoping on getting an EX sometime in the next week or so) -Ned

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The "3D K" logo is used by KIA on their South Korean cars. The KIA letter logo is just for exports-- but in my view a much less sophisticated logo. A number of after market options exist for replacing your logo on trunk, hood, steering wheel, etc. An image is attached. -Ned

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
It would be great if the emblem didn't have that background, much like what we see from other car makers. Since i'm a Mazda fan, here's an example from Mazda:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Amazon:
logo-optima-emblem-cool-trade

Youtube:
How to Install the 3.0 K logo emblems

I reaaaaallllly like the K logos. :)
My dealer said that Kia is going to make another brand, and the K900 and Cadenza (and probably Stinger) will be in that lineup. Just like Genesis Car.

·
Registered
227 Posts
A few years ago I bought a Hyundai Accent for a beater car, and someone remarked it looked like some mini-Mercedes that were sold only in Europe- mostly Eastern Europe. So I bought an E-bay Mercedes steering wheel emblem which was the same size as the Hyundai hood ornament. I used strong dentalfloss like a saw to remove it, and double sided 3M tape to apply the Mercedes emblem. It looked great, stayed on no problems. I got a few good laughs and looks, and some even thought it was a Mercedes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts