Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a premature conclusion but I have never had another MFG do what just happened (show of care). That said, I also have not contacted any other MFG regarding a question about their car.

A bit of information leading to the $50 Gift Card that I received today. I think my question regarding Battery Charge staying near 50% on the display and some confusion in getting an answer resulted in their concern. I had called Customer Support to ask if that was a problem (as you know now, the Hybrid Battery typically stays around 50% by design).

Anyway, there was some confusion in finally getting the answer back to me. It resulted in a couple phone messages from them when I was not home and another phone call back to them by me to resolve the issue.

Not sure if that is the reason for the $50 Gift Card, but the letter said something about due to the issue you had.

ANYWAY, I AM AMAZED THEY CARED enough to do the gift card. It was not really necessary from my view point, but it is appreciated as a SHOW of CARE. 0:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cool!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts