Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all owners and people who had the opportunity to work with KIA NIRO, and faced jerks, sudden accelerations, jerks when braking and other similar malfunctions))
My name is Maxim and I am the owner of a small auto repair station in Ukraine. And this year I found how to deal with these malfunctions))

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
User name is instagram account. Didn't see any clues there. Fortunately I don't experience the jerks. I don't think AAA is good for a tow to the Ukraine. Plus possible expanded conflicts there with Russia.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks like the huge cyber-attack has left the OP unable to enlighten us. :(

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Very interesting type of trolling, if that is what it is. One can only imagine what solutions he has found. I'd bet some affected owners dream of sledgehammer solutions. Or perhaps an "accident" with a helpful tree.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
2,001 Posts
I've deleted a couple of his posts, because the comments were approaching spam. The forum software has also identified the poster as a possible spammer. I left the original post, waiting to see if it gets any further towards spam. If I'm wrong about the intent, then I apologize in advance to the OP.

Reactions: 91cavgt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yesterday I tried to write and translate, but the moderator deleted it. What was the spam in yesterday's post??????

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
2,001 Posts
Yesterday I tried to write and translate, but the moderator deleted it. What was the spam in yesterday's post??????
For one thing, you talk about an alternator belt and starter. The Niro does not have these items. The EV motor is used for starting and there is no alternator.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Yes, you are right, there is an HSG with a belt. DC generator, not alternator. Lost in translation no doubt. Could you try again? I'm interested. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
2,001 Posts
Thank you. I stand corrected and apologize. But as I mentioned, the Niro doesn't have an alternator. I agree that something might have been lost in translation.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
No one has said that there is no generator on the Niro, we all (or many of us) know the central role of the HSG. We only deny the presence of an alternator. I think we are agreeing with you and would like to hear more about your jerk solution.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No one has said that there is no generator on the Niro, we all (or many of us) know the central role of the HSG. We only deny the presence of an alternator. I think we are agreeing with you and would like to hear more about your jerk solution.
Because of the poor translation, your last phrase sounds like an insult to me.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Bolt EUV Premier
2,001 Posts
He's not insulting, but asking for more information about your solution. It does sound like whatever you are using for translation isn't doing a good job of it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I need help since the original post was deleted by the moderator, if he has access to the archive, let him send it to me in personal messages, I edit and post it again.Now through another translator.It takes a very long time to communicate with you because of the time zone difference.And answer me a few questions :What is the price of computer diagnostics in the USA ? If you know what equipment dealers use ? And is it difficult to get a job with them without knowing the language?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have photos of the inside of the Inverter and the high - voltage battery , I can post if you want .I can show exactly what goes out of order when the generator belt breaks

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
The HSG belt breaking is not the reason why some owners suffer from jerking. It has to be something connected to the drivetrain. The transmission and the clutches are the primary suspects. Your thread title suggests you know why.

I've moderated forums before, and once a post is deleted, it is gone forever.

Good mechanics are in short supply in the US, but I it would be hard to get a job without some English. Possible in a garage that has a Ukranian or Russian boss or workers maybe. Mostly mechanics don't talk to customers. The bigger issue is really a visa.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts