Kia Niro Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Never use the rear wiper on any of my vehicles. I don't want to grind all that dirt into the back window I hate the look of scratched back windows on vehicles. I remove the fuse and or take off the rear wiper so I don't accidentally use it.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I've never seen a scratch under any wiper, front or rear. And my rear can be pretty grimy when I use my wiper.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Great review, and great looking product. I've already ordered mine. $29 plus $5 shipping to the U.S.
Any money traders here? Price I see is €34.00. I think that is 34 Euros which is ~ $39.94. Have I got that correct? Looks like a nice item, but seems a bit pricy...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Any money traders here? Price I see is €34.00. I think that is 34 Euros which is ~ $39.94. Have I got that correct? Looks like a nice item, but seems a bit pricy...
The 34 Euro price translates to about 40$ US at the current exchange rate.
I understand your comment about it being a bit pricey, but you have to consider the price of the accessory versus the price of the car; it's a small price to pay to add big convenience. There is also the fact that Eldar went through lots of trial and error to get his idea right, then bought 10x 3D printers to be able to supply demand, created new packaging for safe shipping, but also to keep shipping cost down. In the end you decide whether to buy it or not, and if you think it is expensive or not, but I think it's worth paying the price for a great idea/product that does not come from a giant company, but rather a guy with a small business at his house. Just my 2 cents :) :)

Reactions: Dovidan

·
Registered
377 Posts
I get & am sympathetic with the guy's entrepreneurial effort. Not exactly buying local but living the Rain Capital of the continental 48, I just sprang for one ;)

Reactions: EV-olution

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
It is the kind of project beloved by hobbyists. Not really to make a lot of money, more for the love of it.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts