Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Niro HEV last year and really loved the car, until August when it started having serious lack of power and erratic shifting. After stopping the engine light would go on and the reverse wouldn't work (accelerating doesn't make the car move).
I sent it to repair three times but KIA has no idea what to do, and always returns the car with nothing done (apart from a software update on the second time).

I'm picking up the car again from KIA today (need to drive 400km because I moved yesterday) and I just know its gonna break on the way back home.......

Anyone has any ideia what is wrong with my car?

·
Registered
2022 Niro EX Premium
8 Posts
I surely don't have the ability to diagnose such a serious problem from here but my thoughts run towards perhaps you need to search out a dealer with a better trained/experienced technician(s) for the electric vehicles. Will entail some inquiry on your part but worth the effort.

·
Super Moderator
617 Posts
@PDC , very saddened to hear this. I now that some people has some specefic problems on their Niro's. Did you contact the Kia head office of your country and open a "ticket"? this will have them to contact Kia World technical services so they could help the dealer service dept. to settle all the problems your car has!

keep us aware of your story!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts