Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Yup, I have the blue K5 emblems and yes, they do resemble Lexus ones. Beside the extra mystery for others trying to identify the Niro, I like the splash of color on my gray Niro. I also removed the hybrid logo from the hatch as I found it ugly. Could have removed the Niro logo but was OK with the way it looked.

You could put Mercedes emblems on the Niro!

That's cool, I may do that. Where did you get them?
Search for K5. Lots of vendors on eBay. A bit unclear whether the expensive emblems are better, but it was the only way to get color ones as I recall. Bought the cheap ones for my wheels, those are not available in colored backgrounds.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yup, I have the blue K5 emblems and yes, they do resemble Lexus ones. Beside the extra mystery for others trying to identify the Niro, I like the splash of color on my gray Niro. I also removed the hybrid logo from the hatch as I found it ugly. Could have removed the Niro logo but was OK with the way it looked.

You could put Mercedes emblems on the Niro!

That's cool, I may do that. Where did you get them?
Search for K5. Lots of vendors on eBay. A bit unclear whether the expensive emblems are better, but it was the only way to get color ones as I recall. Bought the cheap ones for my wheels, those are not available in colored backgrounds.
Hi, as another user posted on another thread. It is not a good idea to remove the hybrid logo from the car. First responders needed to be aware of such things and will act accordingly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got mine in Black. Will find a nice dry day to put them on. I noticed there are the stylized K and also the Brenthon emblems available.

·
Registered
2020 KIA Niro EX Premium "NON-PLUG-IN - Saved $10K and the extension cord for the Christmas lights."
29 Posts
Korean style emblems?
I just didn't want to give KIA free advertisement.
People mostly ask if it's a crooked Mazda emblem.

And naw, they're held with double stick tape (I hope 3M) over the cleaned existing emblems.
Haven't fallen off or stolen yet.

Like the new 2021 KIA emblems but they're still too expensive.

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive tire
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood

Automotive parking light Grille Car Automotive lighting Vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts