Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Yup, I have the blue K5 emblems and yes, they do resemble Lexus ones. Beside the extra mystery for others trying to identify the Niro, I like the splash of color on my gray Niro. I also removed the hybrid logo from the hatch as I found it ugly. Could have removed the Niro logo but was OK with the way it looked.

You could put Mercedes emblems on the Niro!

That's cool, I may do that. Where did you get them?
Search for K5. Lots of vendors on eBay. A bit unclear whether the expensive emblems are better, but it was the only way to get color ones as I recall. Bought the cheap ones for my wheels, those are not available in colored backgrounds.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yup, I have the blue K5 emblems and yes, they do resemble Lexus ones. Beside the extra mystery for others trying to identify the Niro, I like the splash of color on my gray Niro. I also removed the hybrid logo from the hatch as I found it ugly. Could have removed the Niro logo but was OK with the way it looked.

You could put Mercedes emblems on the Niro!

That's cool, I may do that. Where did you get them?
Search for K5. Lots of vendors on eBay. A bit unclear whether the expensive emblems are better, but it was the only way to get color ones as I recall. Bought the cheap ones for my wheels, those are not available in colored backgrounds.
Hi, as another user posted on another thread. It is not a good idea to remove the hybrid logo from the car. First responders needed to be aware of such things and will act accordingly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got mine in Black. Will find a nice dry day to put them on. I noticed there are the stylized K and also the Brenthon emblems available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts