Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the lurch forward is normal at a stop or a slow down, but my issue is, I'm getting the lurching while my car is doing a steady 60 mph. The dealer has the car again, who knows how long this time, I've already had the clutch actuator replaced back in July for this same issue. Luckily in my case, I'm leasing the car so I will be able to give it back to them in 18 more months. I no longer recommend anyone to purchase the Niro and I do have buyers regret, I traded my Optima for this thing.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I know the lurch forward is normal at a stop or a slow down, but my issue is, I'm getting the lurching while my car is doing a steady 60 mph. The dealer has the car again, who knows how long this time, I've already had the clutch actuator replaced back in July for this same issue. Luckily in my case, I'm leasing the car so I will be able to give it back to them in 18 more months. I no longer recommend anyone to purchase the Niro and I do have buyers regret, I traded my Optima for this thing.
May I ask your VIN #, model , build date, and dealer name/location. I have a theory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts