Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a touring model, according to the kia website the map lights are suppose to be LEDs. Went to the dealership and mine are standard. Dealer said they only come with standard light bulbs but I showed them a screen grab of the kia website which states the touring has Map LED lights. Anyone else with a touring are your map lights LEDs? Dealer said they were going to find out more information.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a touring model, according to the kia website the map lights are suppose to be LEDs. Went to the dealership and mine are standard. Dealer said they only come with standard light bulbs but I showed them a screen grab of the kia website which states the touring has Map LED lights. Anyone else with a touring are your map lights LEDs? Dealer said they were going to find out more information.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a touring hybrid 2019 and mine came with regular map lights also I just purchased some 194 equivalents on Amazon and will install today

·
Registered
64 Posts
We have the 19 touring in canada it has the led map lights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts