Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Would be great to see actual pics of this color. I wanted to see one in person. Deciding between White, Silver or this color. Dealer got one in and didn't call me and it was sold so now I have to wait again until they get a new one in. Frustrating. This is holding up my decision to pull the trigger and purchase.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New wheels
If these are wheels from anything aside from a Niro, is it still the same size, dimension, offset and tire size as the OEM Niro wheels? I ask that because they look a bit small in proportion to the rest of the vehicle.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here is my Deep Cerulean (or, as I like to call it, "BLUE"). This was just before I drove it all the way from Atlanta to New York City and back. It performed great...great on the highway and around the city. I'm very pleased with it and I love the color!

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Here is my Deep Cerulean (or, as I like to call it, "BLUE"). This was just before I drove it all the way from Atlanta to New York City and back. It performed great...great on the highway and around the city. I'm very pleased with it and I love the color!
Nice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts