Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is S茅rgio. Out of Portugal.
I鈥檓 now waiting for my first hybrid car to be delivered: Kia Niro. It鈥檚 also my first Kia...馃槈
Joined the forum to find useful tips, suggestions and learn from all of you on how to best use and keep this, seems amazing, car.
Fuel consumption was one of the main reasons why we choose the Niro.
Ride safe.
BR

Registered
Same here. I've had several VW TDIs over the years and decided to go with the Niro PHEV for our new car after the whole dieselgate thing. Loving it so far, we definitely made the right choice.

Welcome to the forum!

Jim

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on getting your Niro Hybrid, Welcome to the forum!

:)
Thank you Alex

Hey Sergio. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first hybrid and Kia! What are you driving currently?
Thanks Kleen. I鈥檓/was driving a Opel Vectra, running on gas+lpg. It was getting old and was spending too much time on repair shops... We were happy together 馃榿馃槈

Hi S茅rgio
I also bought my first Hybrid and first Kia earlier this summer. I love it and I recommend it to everyone.
Good to know! Hope I can say the same soon. Thanks

Same here. I've had several VW TDIs over the years and decided to go with the Niro PHEV for our new car after the whole dieselgate thing. Loving it so far, we definitely made the right choice.

Welcome to the forum!

Jim
Thank you! I stoped using diesel cars a few years now... Wanted to use something more 鈥渆co鈥.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts