Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My latest video is now live; my first ever product review. I hope you like it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Love your videos! I have the Tuxmats and didn't hook the driver's side pin into the carpet. I just stuck it in the hole and twisted it to seal the hole. I have no worries that they will slide and interfere with the pedal.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Niro Touring HEV
86 Posts
Good video, good looking mats. I'm not sure about the Niro EV, but the hybrids have a vent for the battery just below the seat on the left side, and this rear mat would cover the vent. Yours doesn't have such a vent?

·
Registered
2019 NIRO PHEV EX
224 Posts
If you order a Weather-Tech rear cargo mat you can get one designed especially for the PHEV and doesn't interfere with the vent

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
@Johnxyz, Since i work for the Canadian distributer for the Weather-Tech products, i have looked for the same cargo mat, and it does not make a perfect match.!

Cargo Liner is not available for your 2019 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid, however AVM Universal Cargo/Trunk Mat is available for purchase.
Cargo Liner is not available for your 2019 Kia Niro EV, however AVM Universal Cargo/Trunk Mat is available for purchase.

·
Registered
2019 NIRO PHEV EX
224 Posts
@Johnxyz, Since i work for the Canadian distributer for the Weather-Tech products, i have looked for the same cargo mat, and it does not make a perfect match.!
Here is a thread with multiple people also buying the WeatherTech cargo mat for the 2019 Niro PHEV

Here is another picture of the one I have installed that has the provision for the battery vent. You can see the WeatherTech logo on it.

Have they discontinued this item?

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts