Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My UVO system/account is not working at all. I’ve been working with Kia Consumer Affairs and they haven’t been able to fix or help with anything. My head unit can’t activate it states the subscription is expired and to login and when I login on head unit it states mobile network unavailable contact Kia Consumer Affairs. Could it be that it has a bad SIM card? Consumer affairs did notice that the car wasn’t transmitting any signal. They stated that there should be a red dot which indicates 911 is active for emergencies, and that works. They stated that there should also be a signal strength reading similar to your phone when Bluetooth is not connected, there isn’t a signal like that on my car. I don’t know if it suppose to? I just bought my PHEV in March. It was working well for two months then stopped. This is important to me cause with the plugin hybrid it shows how much charge is on your car and the ability to start and stop. Hanging your car. I’ve tried deleting the UVO Eco app on my phone. I’ve tried doing it from my computer. Nothing fixes it. Has anyone experienced this issue before? I’ve also tried resetting head unit with a tiny pin but that just restarted the radio system. Please help or any advice would help. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts