Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im pretty exited about this purchase.
My first new car

I work at the kia dealership i bought this from. Working at becoming a master kia hybrid tech.

Now im calling it new but it's the shuttle they were using. 15500 kms. Sold with warranty and all the new car details.

Must say im very happy with the way the fuel economy. The style. The car layout. Its really a perfect modern vehicle.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congrats and good luck with your new car. I hope your a regular here. It's nice to have dealership personal around to bounce things off of. Where are you from? Since your using kms. I assume your not in the US.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I am from canada.
I think I will be a regular.
I really wamt to be the niro expert at my dealership. Were a small staff of technicians, 5, and expanding to the largest kia dealership in atlantic canada.
So if i position myself now ?

I must admit my first 75kms have been a treat.

I just found sport mode to aha!
This model has everything and leaves me wanting nothing more save for nixe sporty and light weight rims.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yes I am from canada.
I really wamt to be the niro expert at my dealership. Were a small staff of technicians, 5, and expanding to the largest kia dealership in atlantic canada.

This model has everything and leaves me wanting nothing more save for nixe sporty and light weight rims.
My feeling also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes I am from canada.

Hahaha, try popping it into sport mode and taking traction control off.... That'll get a smile!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Traction control off eh!
I will do that.
And its funny i just posted a topic on how nice sport mode is haha! But i havent teied without tc off!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts