Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see where to leave reviews for companies that deal with the new Niro and I was hoping we could create a section for it somewhere in the forums.

I recently got some LEDs installed on my Niro close to where I live and wanted to share it with you.

At first I was skeptical after reading the owner's manual talking about malfunction and radio interference when installing aftermarket hids so I asked my local dealer and the parts manager referred me to this shop and I gave them a call. Turns out I got all my lights done with them and it's a big difference on the main headlights and much nicer looking all around and I have keeping an eye out for any audio or interference issues but the shop manager told me that only happens with cheap knockoff kits, the kit I got is their new canbus hids.

I'm happy to report the lights are much brighter and got a nice color and sharp line.

I highly recommend Vanquish Auto and they certainly have me as their customer.

Next stop for the Niro is custom headlights. I'm still looking around for a good place to get them done.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Definitely going to need some photos!

I'm more inclined to go the aftermarket LED headlight bulb route over HID though for a few reasons. One being longer lifespan, another less wiring, generally the same output, immediate start up (no need to heat up), etc.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Pictures definitely do help and we just like seeing them overall. I'm an LED type of guy as well as I feel that's the innovation and they're proven to last ridiculously longer. My past experience with HID kits has been horrendous.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts