Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just drove home her new Niro EX Premium. It is Crimson Red with black interior. She'd already happy as can be after only 35 miles of driving.

It will be her daily driver, and the Jeep will be mine. We also use the Jeep to tow our camping trailer.

So far I love the features I can see and all the safety features I cannot see but I know are there. We got it at Royal Kia of Tucson. A good experince on the demo's and purchase, but they didn't want my trade in. They adviced that I take it home and sell it myself.

·
Registered
395 Posts
My wife just drove home her new Niro EX Premium. It is Crimson Red with black interior. She'd already happy as can be after only 35 miles of driving.

It will be her daily driver, and the Jeep will be mine. We also use the Jeep to tow our camping trailer.

So far I love the features I can see and all the safety features I cannot see but I know are there. We got it at Royal Kia of Tucson. A good experince on the demo's and purchase, but they didn't want my trade in. They adviced that I take it home and sell it myself.
Some may view it as a hassle but I sold my previous car in two days $2000 over it's trade in value.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts